18 May, 2008

Character Profile: Nasir


















My friends and I are running a Dungeons and Dragons campaign that has been going on for about a year now. I'm going to post a little bit about my character here because this blog will double as a journal for the adventures that take place in the land of Varathon.

Name: Nasir
Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Gender: Male
Alignment: Neutral

Bio:

Outcast by his people, Nasir travels the land of Varathon for the sole purpose of personal gain. Money is the means to any end, as far as Nasir is concerned. When undertaking a job, communication is kept to a minimum. Nasir is not interested in developing bonds with others. To Nasir, a person's credibility is defined by how much money they have collected. While he is not a sociable person by nature, Nasir will flawlessly work with others when necessary. Not much else is known about the silent entity, but one thing is certain: the rogue will not fail to complete a task, even if it costs a life, be it his own or that of another.

What is it that drives Nasir? No man, elf or orc can presume to live without a cause. Perhaps there is a reason that Nasir is traveling the land of Varathon. Whatever, or whoever that reason is, it is likely that it represents the very existence of the rogue.


There. How was that? I feel like it's a good start to developing a character. I intend to follow-up on this background with a continuing log of the quests that occur in the land of Varathon. I'll work out the details later, but I hope you've enjoyed what's there.

No comments: